Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blog Formatting Update

Hello There!

I can confirm a release date of next week for the great big update - I'm so excited to finally get this one out!  But that's not why I'm posting.

The blog has been reformatted to look better.  Special thanks to Glitcher007, who allowed the use of his Ministry of Awesome background.  You should all go and give his DeviantArt a look see, if you haven't already. 

Significant updates are now included (that I was going to push off) to One Trick Pony for both Unicorns and Zebras to make Little Pip's antics make a bit more sense.  I also added or modified a couple of perks based on playtester suggestions and the new PH update, so characters can take "Scent" as a perk. 

Need to go and put monsters into a template so they look nice and usable for y'all, so I'll wrap this up.  Changelog will be posted after I've locked down everything finally, probably by  this Friday.  Carry on, wastelanders!

No comments:

Post a Comment