Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Interested in seeing how the game is played?

Hey There!

Running what will probably be the last open-session while the rules are still in beta this coming weekend at PolyCon.  Polycon is a small gaming convention hosted at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, predominantly student (and ex-student)-run and organized. 

If you're in the California mid-state area, come on by and check it out!

If you're not in town, I'll be updating with 1.22 by mid to late July.  1.24 is still planned to be the final version before I finish this thing for good (besides maybe just grammar editing), so expect some sweeping edits in the meanwhile. 

When I release v1.22, I'm tentatively planning on starting a roll20 game for 4-5 players.  These players will have the privilege of testing out the new Dragon and Changeling racial rules that I'm working on (with some help) for the second book, as well as a slew of cool post-apocalyptic weapons suggested by my current players or drawn from Metro:2033 and Metro: Last Light.  If you're interested, drop me a comment or an e-mail.  I'll try to let you know if things fill up too fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment